Safety & Roofing – How C Plus Roofing Keeps The Team Safe While on The Job
Thursday, July 5th, 2018 at 9:12 am , By C Plus Roofing
Safety and roofing go hand in hand. With every roofing job, there is a risk of injury and many other issues arising – a main reason why you should always leave roofing project to a profession.
At C Plus Roofing, we take safety seriously. We take measures to ensure our team and your property remains safe during roof replacement projects.
What Are The Common Roofing Hazards?
There are countless potential issues that could arise on a roofing replacement job site. Some of the most common include:
- Falling, and slip and falls
- Slippery conditions if it is raining
- Extreme heat
- Loose and falling debris
- Sharp edges and materials
How C Plus Roofing Keeps Our Team Safe
All of our roofing professionals are trained and educated about workplace and job site safety. They are educated about the potential hazards and injuries and how to avoid them. This training reduces the odds of a safety issues occurring during your roofing project. Here are some additional ways we make sure our team is safe on the job:
- Harnesses: All of our team members wear harnesses while working on roofing structures. This ensures they are safe and secure when working at heights.
- Clean work area: Keep the work area clean reduces the odds of slippery surfaces and falling incidents. We do our best to keep a clean work area.
- Proper equipment: Our team is outfitted with the right equipment to do the job.
- Work conditions: We only work under safe working conditions. If the weather is not ideal, we won’t sent our workers up on the roof.. Extreme heat, rain and storms are not ideal working conditions.
Learn More About C Plus Roofing