Getting Your Roof Replaced In 1 Day – How C Plus Roofing Makes It Happen
Friday, May 18th, 2018 at 9:00 am , By C Plus Roofing
While replacing your roof is a big project, it doesn’t have to be a long and drawn out process. We know you want your roof replacement project to be as quick and easy as possible.
The length of time it will take to complete a roof replacement varies. Typically our team of expert roofers can start and finish all projects within 1 day.
Once your project is booked and all the supplies are delivered, to complete your project in one day we follow these steps:
- Our team shows up first thing ready to work
- We ensure other areas of your home (siding, plants, landscaping) is protected
- We remove all old roofing materials and place it into the bin onsite
- We inspect your roof and roof decking for issues
- We prepare the roof surface for shingle installation
- New shingles are installed
- We clean up
- Final inspection is completed
NOTE: some roofing projects require 2-3 days depending on size and complexity of your roof and roofing issues. We know that roofing issues can’t wait and this is why we do our best to complete projects as quickly as possible
Why We Offer Same Day Installation
We offer same day roofing installation services to ensure your home is protected. We want to make sure that once we remove old roofing materials that your roof is not exposed to rain and poor weather conditions.
We Also Offer Same Day Repair Services
If you notice an issue to your roof, we can come to your home today and fix it. If you notice a few missing shingles after a storm, have issues with flashing, or any other area of your roof, give us a call.
Learn More About Roof Replacement Projects