5 Signs You Should Avoid a Residential Roofing Company After Doing Pre-Sale Research
Monday, June 18th, 2018 at 8:00 am , By C Plus Roofing
Hiring the right company for your roofing project is important. You want to choose a professional company that will install your need roof properly, use high quality building techniques and materials, and has your best interests in mind.
Unfortunately, there are some roofing contractors that are less than professional and try to prey on unsuspecting homeowners. Scammers are out there. It’s important to understand the signs of a residential roofing company you should avoid.
Signs You Should Avoid a Residential Roofing Company After Doing Pre-Sale Research
Here are 5 signs you may want to explore other options for your roof replacement project:
1. No written estimate: Always get roofing estimate and proposed work contracts in writing. Avoid working with companies that want to do cash only jobs. You could be at risk of getting scammed or having less than adequate work completed.
2. They have bad reviews: Always read customer review. They will give you a good indication of what to expect if you hire the company.
3. They are very pushy: Watch out for roofing companies that are very pushy and seem desperate to get a commitment from you. If you feel like they are trying to pressure you, it’s time to move on.
4. Things seem too good to be true: If something just doesn’t seem right, you with your gut and explore alternative options.
5. They ask for the money upfront: While a small deposit to secure the roofing project is common, watch out for roofers that ask for cash payments upfront. It could be a sign they are trying to scam you.
Learn More About Roofing Companies
Learn more about the best approaches to work with residential roofing companies: