5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Residential Roofing Company
Friday, April 15th, 2016 at 5:10 am , By C Plus Roofing
Your roof is undoubtedly one of the most important components of your home, and because of this, you should never leave the repair and maintenance of your roof in the hands of anyone. DIY repairs are not recommended and you need to be careful who you hire to work on your roof. An unqualified or inexperienced roofing company could do more harm than good and end up costing you more money in the long term.
This is why it’s important to put the time into finding an experienced, reliable, and professional residential roofing company, like us! Considering the cost of a roofing replacement, you can never be too careful with who you hire to do work on your home.
When considering your roofing company options, here are some very important things to consider:
- Experience: There is no substitute for experience. Experienced roofing companies have worked on all types of roofs and seen just about everything there is to see when it comes to roofing issues and repair needs. This means they will be able to fix your roofing issues the right way the first time.
- Bonded and insured: Roofing work can be dangerous and there is a chance that someone could get injured. Therefore, it’s very important that you choose a company that is fully insured, bonded, and WSIB compliant. This ensues you are covered, just in case something happens when a contractor is working on your roof.
- Great reviews from previous customers: As they say, the proof is in the pudding. A lot can be said about a company from what previous customers have to say. Take the time to read reviews online and even ask to speak to previous customers about their experience with the roofing company. Too many bad reviews should always cause you to question the company’s quality of work and reliability.
- Customer service: How a company treats you from the first time you talk with them will be a good indication of what you can expect going forward. If companies are difficult to connect with, you have a tough time communicating with them or they come off as pushy, then it could be a sign of things to come. Look for companies that have a customer first approach and genuinely have your best interests in mind.
- Warranty: You want a company that offers high quality workmanship and stands behind the work they do. The best companies in the roofing industry offer a comprehensive warranty on all work they do. And, if something goes wrong, they are more than willing to come back, fix it and make things right.
At C Plus Roofing, you can expect all of this and more when you call us. We are truly dedicated to helping our customers with all their roofing issues and we always approach the job with your best interests in mind.
Is your roof due for some regular maintenance? Think it’s time to consider a roof replacement? Have some repair work that needs to be done? Call us anytime to get a free estimate for roofing work.